Bimetal Hole Saws
Made in Germany
The deliberate decision to also manufacture this product group in Germany combined with the advantages: consistently high quality, delivery capability, price stability, have led to a unique position and thus to an outstanding market position in international comparison.
a wide program
To be able to offer solutions for as many applications as possible, we produce Bimetal hole saws with 4/6 teeth per inch and 10 tpi, with diameters from 14 mm to 250 mm, hole saws for special applications with extra large cutting depths and offer hole saws with carbide granulated edge and carbide teeth.
Made of high quality, cobalt-alloyed Bimetal, WILPU hole saws are designed for professional use in trade and industry.
- Outstanding concentricity
- Consistence cutting performance
- Very smooth running even with high rotational speed
- High dimensional accuracy
- High resistance even under heavy load and high torque
- Fast work progress through aggressive and permanently sharp cutting performance
- Highest lifetime even in very hard materials such as cast iron and stainless steel